Comfort and power.
With its shorter cuff, the Lange Men's RS 120 SC Ski Boot is perfect for women who tend to overpower women-specific boots, or men who simply prefer a cuff that doesn't go up quite as high. The 120 flex delivers plenty of response and power for up-and-coming racers, or those who have left their racing days behind but just can't seem to shake their need for speed.
The World Cup liner is designed to fit well right out of the box for a precise feel and excellent power transfer, while 4 asymmetrical ergonomic buckles lock the mono-injected polyether shell in place before you launch. The 97mm last keeps things snug and powerful whether you're bashing GS gates or dropping cliffs on a pow day, and adjustable forward lean and canting ensure you can dial this puppy in just the way you like it.
- All the power of a classic Lange 120 with a shorter cuff
- Ideal for hard-charging women and men that want a lower cuff
- Stiff enough for ripping race courses and dropping cliffs
- Narrow 97mm last provides a precise, responsive fit
- Adjustable forward lean and canting with 4-buckle adjustment
- Item #DYN004C