MX332 SuperCross Cycling Shoe
You spent your winter training hard, rotating between hours in the gym and hours on the rollers so you can steamroll into race season already in your prime condition. But your race-ready physique shouldn't end with your training routine — you'll surely need intensely stiff shoes that don't waiver under the power you put out, like Lake's MX332 SuperCross Cycling Shoe. Designed perform under heat, stress, and power, the MX332's feature featherweight carbon fiber soles that are intensely stiff under pressure, without a weight penalty, and pack in tacky tread, and replaceable toe spikes for off-bike moments, ideal for XC racing, or taking to the cyclocross season.
The MX332 feature Lake's signature K-Lite kangaroo leather uppers that hold up to serious abuse, while claiming to breathe better than traditional leather. The heel is crafted with internal Thermaform carbon fiber panels that contour to your foot for a snug and precise fit. The uppers are finished off with an Outlast temperature regulating liner, and two IP1 Boas to secure you in with the perfect fit. Lake implements its MC Race last on the MC332's, with a narrower toe box, and tighter heel than the Competition last, and much less volume overall than the Sport last, instead opting for a fit that's slimmer, and suitable for racing.
- Race-hungry kicks designed for power and precision
- MX Race last is narrow and snug for racing
- Carbon fiber sole is feathery light and intensely stiff
- Rubber lugs and replaceable toe spikes offer off-bike grip
- Hold up to abuse and heat with Kangaroo leather uppers
- Dial side mounted IP1 Boa system secures the perfect fit
- Outlast insole regulates temperature to keep you cool
- Heel contours to the ideal fit thanks to Thermaform carbon panels
- Item #LKC001H