Select a size:
MX332 Cycling Shoe
The time's come to plunk down on a set of premium mountain shoes and if you value fit, durability, comfort, and performance, you need to have a serious look at the MX332 Cycling Shoe from Lake. These race-ready shoes are ready to race and bring a stiff sole to the table that won't waiver under the power you put out. Lake shoes are renowned for its refined fits and durability and these kicks excel in a racing environment with its lightweight carbon fiber sole, grippy Bath Tub Rubber flat sole, and replaceable toe spikes for off the bike moments needed in XC racing or cyclocross.
The MX332 feature Lake's Helcor leather uppers that laugh in the face of trail abuse, while breathing and conforming better than traditional leather. The heel is crafted with internal Thermaform carbon fiber panels that contour to your foot for a snug and precise fit. The uppers are finished off with an Outlast temperature regulating liner, and two IP1 BOA dials to adjust to a custom fit. Lake uses its MX Race last on the MC332's, with a narrower toe box, and tighter heel than the Competition last, and less volume overall than the Sport last, instead opting for a fit that's slimmer, and suitable for racing.
- Lake's premium mountain racing shoe with comfort and efficiency
- MX Race last is slightly narrow and snug for a secure hold
- Carbon fiber sole is lightweight and unyielding stiff
- Bath Tub Rubber sole and replaceable toe spikes offer off the bike grip
- Helcor leather upper is durable while maintaining breathability
- Dial side mounted IP1 BOA dials offer quick and easy on-the-fly adjustments
- Outlast lining helps regulate temperature to keep you cool
- Heel contours to a custom fit thanks to Thermaform carbon panels
- Item #LKC001I
- Upper Material
- Helcor leather
- dual side BOA IP1 dials
- Bath Tub Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.