Select a size:
Why We Like The MX238 XC Wide Mountain Bike Shoe
There's nothing worse than not having enough space in your toe box, especially when your miles into a cross-country ride. That's why we like the MX238 XC Wide Mountain Bike Shoe. It's wide enough to offer ample room for our feet for increased comfort and reduced irritation on long rides. A tighter heel eliminates slippage when we're riding or hopping off to tackle a quick hike-a-bike, and Helcor abrasion-resistant leather is specifically designed for durability against rubbing and scuffing on the trail. A hook lycra heel liner offers a firm grip for additional security, and a dual side-mounted BOA IP1-S lacing system with releasable lace guides ensures a comfortable, customizable fit. The MX238 XC Wide Mountain Bike Shoe is designed for performance riding and racing, and we know we can count on Lake to craft a durable shoe that's comfortable enough for our biking endeavors.
- XC shoe that's durable and comfortable enough for regular wear
- Helcor abrasion-resistant leather and mesh for durability
- Hook lycra heel liner offers a firm grip for stability
- Dual side-mounted BOA IP1-S lacing system for adjustability
- Wider toe box ensures outstanding space and comfort
- Item #LKCZ030
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.