Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The MX238 XC Mountain Bike Shoe
Built to win, the MX238 XC Mountain Bike Shoe turns our training efforts into results. We’re putting these shoes on 6 days a week, from riding high in the mountains to our local cross-country loops. We’re especially enjoying the larger toe box the MX238 has to offer, so as our feet swell up during rides we don’t worry about discomfort. The heel is expertly tapered to keep us locked in, so when we’re walking up hike-a-bike sections we’re not losing our foot out the back.
- Race and trail performance shoe for everyday rides
- Leather upper resists fabric tears and cuts
- Carbon Fiber sole is stiff and responsive to pedal input
- Lycra heel keeps us in the shoe during steep hiking sections
- Dual boa dials offer a snug and secure fit adjustment
- Item #LKCZ02Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.