Select a size:
MX238 Wide Cycling Shoe
Combing Lake's legendary fit with a tough, ruggedized exterior, the MX238 Cycling Shoes are a great option for adventure races and hardy mountain bike rides. The full-grain leather construction wraps your feet in supportive comfort, while Helcor toe and heel guards and Aramid panels work together to provide protection, abrasion-resistance, and exceptional durability. Lake builds the shoes with their full-carbon Competition sole to keep the weight down while boosting your pedaling efficiency, and then gives you two Boa dials that make it quick and easy to get a perfect fit.
- High-end cycling shoes for mountain biking and adventure rides
- Higher volume fit for riders with wider or larger feet
- Carbon Competition sole delivers lightweight efficiency
- Full-grain leather uppers mold to your feet for superior comfort
- Abrasion-resistant panels boost protection and durability
- Dual Boa closure provides quick and secure micro-adjustments
- Hook Lycra on the inside heel grips your socks to prevent slippage
- Aggressive rubber outsole is compatible with toe spikes
- Item #LKCZ02Q
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.