Cyclocross has earned its reputation as one of the most welcoming cycling disciplines with a focus on fun, quirky style, cowbells, and cheers for every competitor on the course. Whether you're big or small, rock spandex or jorts, ride gears or single speed, there's a place for you in 'cross, and few shoes bring together that flashy fun in a race-ready package like Lake's MX237 SuperCross Men's Cycling Shoes. This particular version bumps up the volume with 15mm of space across the ball of the foot compared to the standard MX237 to better suit those of us with wider foot profiles. Aside from the width, the MX237 SuperCross - Wide boasts all the durable yet lightweight, race-worthy features we love about the standard version, including grippy toe spikes that help keep you on your feet through steep run-ups and muddy scrambles.
- A cyclocross shoe for riders with wider feet
- Wide version provides 15mm of added volume across the toe box
- Stiff carbon fiber sole efficiently transfers watts to the pedals
- Lugged outsole and toe spikes provide grip off the bike
- Abrasion resistant leather upper with mesh panels for ventilation
- Dual Boa closures dial in the fit with streamlined precision
- Item #LKC001L