Select a Size
Select a Color
MX218 Cycling Shoe
The MX218 Cycling Shoe from Lake provides riders with wider feet more comfort by using its MX Competition last featuring a larger toe box and tighter heel than its Comfort last and slightly more overall volume than its Sport last. It still provides a secure foothold making it ideal for fast training and racing with plenty of room at the toe box for swelling feet and off the bike comfort.
The shoe's sole consists of Lake's Race carbon fiber model providing exceptional stiffness for pedaling efficiency while its Mountain Race X rubber sole yields excellent traction on off the bike scrambles. Up top, a long wearing and conforming Clarino Microfiber upper with mesh inserts keep your feet well protected and cooler in warm conditions. It's secured with a single side-mounted L6 BOA push/pull dial lacing system and a hook-and-loop strap at the forefoot. The BOA system consists of a micro-cable providing fine-tuning and an evenly-distributed closure that eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
- Lake's mountain shoe for riders with wider feet
- Clarino Microfiber upper is comfortable and durable
- Stiff Race Carbon sole provides pedaling efficiency
- MX Competition last offers security and more volume
- BOA L6 dial and hook-and-loop closure dials in the fit
- Two-hole cleat compatibility fits mountain cleats
- Item #LKC002L
- Upper Material
- Clarino microfiber, mesh
- BOA L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Lake Race carbon fiber, Mountain Race X rubber outsole
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?