Why We Like The Lake MX169 Enduro Cycling Shoe
Straight for the heart of the utilitarian inside all of us, the Lake MX169 Enduro Cycling Shoe thrives during commutes, trail rides, and enduro tours alike. The key to this shoe's versatility is the Enduro Rubber sole that is SPD-compatible, comfortable in cage pedals, and grippy enough when a hike to the top is in order.
- Enduro kicks ready to pull double duty in other disciplines
- Breathable and durable upper offers versatile wear
- Semi-rigid nylon-infused midsole limits fatigue
- Comfort front last allows your toes to spread for long rides
- Enduro outsole provides traction in and out of the saddle
- Item #LKCZ03X
- Upper Material
- microfiber, Tektile, mesh
- EVA, semi-rigid nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- enduro, gravel, commuting
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 27, 2023
Foot-Shaped Cycling shoes
- Size Bought:
I can confidently recommend this shoe to someone like me looking for a foot-shaped, cycling-specific shoe. I wear these for aggressive trail riding and some casual road biking. The toe box is perfect; I've got no notes for Lake on it. The shoe is wider than I'd like in the heel but it's not terrible and I don't notice it when I'm riding. They're stiff which is good for power transfer and reducing fatigue on the feet, but they're not uncomfortable if you have to hike a bike. I really hope Lake continues to pursue this general line of shoe because they're on to something that no other cycling shoe manufacturer appears interested.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help