Select Style & Size
MX168 Enduro Cycling Shoe
- Lake's go-to shoe for all-day mountain riding
- Boa dial and Hook-and-loop adjustment for a comfortable fit
- Microfiber upper with toe guards protects from rocks
- Rubber sole has added traction blocks for stable footing
- Item #LKCZ02J
- Upper Material
- microfiber, mesh, abrasion-resistant panels
- Boa IP1 dial, dual hook-and-loop straps
- [sole] fiberglass-injected nylon, [outsole] Hypergrip Enduro rubber with ICE LOCK fiberglass tread inserts
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- trail, enduro, gravel, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2020
MX168 v. MX168 Enduro
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 220 lbs
There is confusion at backcountry as to which shoe they actually sell. I ordered the "MX 168" model in size 50, and I received the "MX 168 Enduro" model. I was told my order was a one off mistake in size 50, but now BC has changed the title from "MX 168" to "MX 168 Enduro"--yet the image is still a picture of the "MX168" model. I followed Lake's sizing instructions and sized up one size to get the width right, but the shoes were way too big, so I suggest you order whatever size you currently wear as a starting point.
October 20, 2020
I ordered this shoe in a 45 which is the size I take in all footwear...cycling, moto and street. They are incredibly small. I contacted an associate at CC and we tried to figure out why they were so off. He said that Lake says their 45 is 11" long. I measured my foot and it too was 11". Then I measured the inner sole of the actual shoe. Result was 10 1;/2".
August 15, 2020
Are these shoes standard width size or wide width size?