Select Style & Size
MX168 Cycling Shoe
- Item #LKCZ02J
- Upper Material
- microfiber, mesh, abrasion-resistant panels
- Boa IP1 dial, dual hook-and-loop straps
- [sole] fiberglass-injected nylon, [outsole] Hypergrip Enduro rubber with ICE LOCK fiberglass tread inserts
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- trail, enduro, gravel, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2020
MX168 v. MX168 Enduro
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 220 lbs
There is confusion at backcountry as to which shoe they actually sell. I ordered the "MX 168" model in size 50, and I received the "MX 168 Enduro" model. I was told my order was a one off mistake in size 50, but now BC has changed the title from "MX 168" to "MX 168 Enduro"--yet the image is still a picture of the "MX168" model. I followed Lake's sizing instructions and sized up one size to get the width right, but the shoes were way too big, so I suggest you order whatever size you currently wear as a starting point.
August 15, 2020
Are these shoes standard width size or wide width size?