Select Style & Size
CX403 Wide Cycling Shoe
Lake’s top-tier road shoe gets an update in the new CX403. Featuring the same custom fit carbon fiber sole and supple kangaroo leather upper as its predecessor, the CX403’s BOA closure system is redesigned and the added rubber toe bumper helps extend the shoe’s longevity. These CX403 Shoes are offered in Lake's wide last, for an additional 15mm width.
Lake’s Custom Fit carbon soles are heat-moldable, ensuring the perfect fit and incredible heel hold. Compared to the CX402, the CX403’s instep strap is twice as wide to better disperse pressure from the upper BOA dial. By employing two BOA dials, Lake enables you to keep your heel locked down, without requiring undue pressure on the forefoot. And as you already know, that means better blood flow, and greater comfort.
- Unrivaled cycling shoes for the discerning racer
- Stiff carbon sole can be heat-molded to your foot
- Wide last provides additional 15mm of room for better fit
- Kangaroo leather is supple and forms to foot
- Dual Boa closures dial fit without undue weight gain or bulk
- Item #LKCZ02I
- Upper Material
- klite kangaroo leather, Carbitex CX6 carbon fiber
- perforated kangaroo leather
- 2 IP1-S BOA dials
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-hole road
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?