Up To 60% Off
CX402 Cycling Shoe
Like gloves for your feet, the Lake CX402 Men’s Shoes bring custom fit to the cycling masses. Lake begins by using kangaroo leather to construct the uppers. Known for its suppleness and durability, the leather is combined with mesh panels and perforations to increase airflow and keep your feet cool. These shoes only get better with time.
And while comfortable uppers are a must for long hours in the saddle, those long hours will be excruciating without a sole that optimizes power transfer. Lake places the kangaroo uppers on its Custom Fit carbon fiber sole. The soles are heat moldable so that every inch of your feet is supported. The carbon fiber provides a stiff platform to transfer power straight to the pedals.
Two Boa closures wrap the shoes around your feet. They are individually adjustable to secure your heel while decreasing pressure on your forefoot. Combined with the heat-molded soles, you won’t need to crank down on the closures to keep your feet in your shoes.
- Peerless cycling shoes for the discerning racer
- Customizable carbon sole is stiff and molds to your feet
- Kangaroo leather upper adds luxury to your daily spin
- Dual Boa closures dial fit without undue weight gain or bulk
- Lake's best cycling shoes effectively mark the ceiling for the industry as a whole
- Item #LKC000C
- Upper Material
- kangaroo leather
- perforated kangaroo leather
- Dual Boa
- Custom Fit carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-hole road
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years