Designed with the equivalent of an EEE width, the Lake CX301 Xtra Wide Cycling Shoe accommodates those with wider feet who love the top-tier performance of the original CX301. Featuring a slightly narrower toe box and tighter heel, as well as 15mm of extra width across the ball of the foot compared to the standard version, this CX301 brings all the same high-tech, lightweight features we've come to know and loved in the original to a wider platform.
The single Boa L6 dial adorning the side of each shoe provides precise fit adjustments and on-the-fly utility for exceptional comfort while maintaining clean lines and that coveted minimalist style. Under that sleek exterior, Lake's CX/TX Race last offers a streamlined, glove-like fit that minimizes excess foot movement and prevents hot spots. Combined with a feathery light and stiff full carbon fiber sole, and you have a shoe that efficiently transfers every watt of power output into the pedals.
- Lightweight climbing cycling shoe for wider feet
- Microfiber upper balances breathability and durability
- Race Carbon sole transfers power efficiently
- Narrow heel cup prevents slipping
- Streamlined Boa closure dials in the fit
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats
- Item #LKC002C
Lake Race 100% carbon fiber
[size 44] 181g