Room to breathe.
While many of us love the streamlined look of Lake's CX301 cycling shoes, not all of us can fit our feet comfortably into its narrow last. Those of us with wider feet can now breathe a sigh of relief with the availability of a wide version of the venerable CX301. Featuring 15mm of extra width across the ball of the foot compared to the standard version, this CX301 brings all the high-tech, lightweight features we loved in the original to a wider platform.
As with its narrower counterpart, a single Boa dial adorns the side of each shoe, providing precise fit adjustments and on-the-fly utility for exceptional comfort while maintaining clean lines and that coveted minimalist style. Under that sleek exterior, Lake's CX/TX Race last offers a streamlined, glove-like fit that minimizes excess foot movement and prevents hot spots. Combined with a feathery light and stiff full carbon fiber sole, and you have a shoe that efficiently transfers every watt of power output into the pedals.
- A lightweight cycling shoe for riders with wider feet
- Race Carbon sole transfers power efficiently
- Narrow heel cup prevents slipping
- Race-ready CX/TX last
- Lightweight microfiber upper balances breathability and durability
- Streamlined Boa closure dials in the fit
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats
- Item #LKC001E