CX176 Cycling Shoe
Lake's CX176 Cycling Shoe already packed quite a punch for its price. This updated version replaces its previous Action Leather in favor of a softer, better conforming, and more durable Clarino Microfiber upper with mesh inserts for keeping your feet cooler on hot summer rides. Otherwise, you still get the same affordable pair of stylish kicks that will have you spinning comfortably and efficiently. It's worth noting that this model trades out the super stiff carbon fiber sole found in its more expensive models for Lake's Competition fiberglass-injected nylon outsole that might turn the level of stiffness down a notch, but that actually makes it more comfortable on all-day rides and helps bring the price down.
Lake's CX/TX Sport last makes an appearance in the CX176, with a streamlined profile and secure heel cup purpose-built to minimize foot movement and prevent hot spots on the road. Its side mounted Push/Pull BOA L6 lacing system and hook-and-loop strap offer a near-custom fit that's easily adjustable on the fly.
- A highly functional and affordable cycling shoe
- Fiberglass-injected nylon sole balances stiffness and cost
- Streamlined CX/TX Sport last provides a secure fit
- Clarino Microfiber upper is soft, durable, and conforming
- Strategic perforations and mesh panels provide ventilation
- Dial in the fit with a Boa closure and hook-and-loop strap
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats
- Item #LKC002H
What do you think about this product?
March 25, 2020
Is this the wide model?