CX145-X Cycling Shoe
If you are a fan of winter cycling and also have wide feet, the Lake CX145-X Cycling Shoe is worth a gander as it takes the performance characteristics of the regular-width version and opens up space to accommodate wider feet. With an upper constructed from waxed canvas, Clarino microfiber leather, and a waterproof membrane, you have a shoe that will protect your feet from winter's elements and make riding outside a whole lot more enjoyable. Add to that a taller ankle for more coverage and dual side-mounted BOA IP1 dials for easy entry, exit, and adjustments on the fly, and you get a shoe that might have you looking forward to riding during those character-building weather conditions.
The outsole of the CX145 consists of Lake's Competition fiberglass-injected nylon sole that accommodates 3-bolt road cleats. It's plenty stiff for pedaling efficiency yet not overly so like many carbon soles so you can still get in those long base mileage days and avoid hot-spots and numbness associated with pool table stiff soles. Further comfort is afforded by its Sport last that holds the foot securely in place with its precise fitting toebox, preventing any unwanted movement.
- A wide-fitting, winter road cycling shoe for chilly and wet days
- Upper materials keep feet dry from puddles and road spray
- Fiberglass-injected nylon sole is efficient and comfortable
- Dual BOA dials provide quick and easy adjustments
- Taller ankle offers additional protection
- Designed for comfort down to 25 degrees F
- Item #LKC002G
- Upper Material
- waxed canvas, Clarino microfiber leather, DWR treatment
- dual Boa IP1 dials
- Lake Sport (fiberglass-injected nylon)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?