Select style & size:Select options
You gaze longingly across the campfire at your friend with her feet kicked up and her head nestled comfortably on the padded headrest of her Lafuma Futura Clipper Mesh Chair. Your wimpy mesh chair doesn't seem quite so acceptable anymore, does it? Next time, opt for heavenly comfort of the Future Chair when you go car camping. It's strong, light, foldable, and made to put you to sleep after a long, hard day of lounging by the river.
- Seat attaches to frame via an elastomer clip suspension system that improves the plush and cushy feeling of the seat while also making it easy to replace the seating if necessary
- Folding design allows this chair to pack down small so it fits in the back of your car or truck bed, under the picnic table, or in the garage
- Lightweight metal frame and synthetic mesh seat utilize highly durable and weather-resistant materials ideal for outdoor seating
- Multi-position seating allows you to sit up straight, partially recline, or kick way back and put your feet up
- Headrest is padded for comfort, adjustable to give you the perfect position for your body type, and removable if you like
- Composite arm rests are plenty wide enough to give your weary arms a comfy place to rest
- Protective bumper rings put a soft material between the feet of this chair and the floor surface so you won't scuff flooring or slip around on tile or brick during backyard lounging
- Item #LAF0335
- Q & A
Just bought my third
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Today I sat on my Lafuma lounge chair, and it finally tore through. Though it's guaranteed 2 years, it lasted 5, and I never protected it from the sun. It was my second Lafuma, and I just bought my third from Backcountry. I will always buy Lafuma.
Great chair and fits me perfectly. I first bought a cheaper zero gravity and it wasn't as comfortable as this one. Plan on taking it camping and it will be great to lounge around in. Fast shipping from backcountry as well, thanks.