Why We Like The Vanguard Alpine Touring Boot
La Sportiva's ski boots specialize in backcountry touring, and the Vanguard Alpine Touring Boot focuses on powder. Not only is its construction light on our feet, but it's also one of the few with an environmentally thoughtful design. Pebax's new bio-based TPE comes from a wide range of renewable resources. Add La Sportiva's stiffest flex, a roomy last, and a thermo-moldable liner, and we're set to soar powder overhead all day long.
*Manufacturer Disclaimer: The Vanguard is designed to the specifications for ISO 9523 standards, and the certification is in process. ISO 9523 specified Alpine Touring Boots meet the compatibility specifications to work with Sole.ID and MNC bindings in addition to Tech/Pin bindings.
- Backcountry ski boot built with powder riding in mind
- 115 flex is La Sportiva's stiffest option for women
- Roomy 102.5mm last keeps comfy for powder laps all day
- Carbon-infused Pebax Bio Based Rnew design is light, stiff, and environmentally thoughtful
- Ultralon liner is thermomoldable and has two flex zones for comfier touring
- Burly walk mode latch initiates 63° cuff rotation
- Vibram V-Lugs rubber sole gives traction on icy bootpacks
- Compatible with tech, Sole.ID, and MNC bindings*
- Item #LSPZ2C0
- Shell Material
- Pebax bio-based RNew 1100, PU
- Last Width
- 2 buckles & TWIN-PWR Strap, [instep] Double Release buckle, [rear] EZ-Lock Closure System
- Lean Angle
- 12° - 14°
- Walk Mode
- 65° cuff rotation
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Ultralon Performance foam, EVA, PE
- Binding Compatibility
- Tech/Pin, Sole.ID, MNC
- Vibram V-LUGS
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 13oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help