Select a size:
Why We Like The Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe
We're really impressed by how ultra sticky rubber gives the sole of the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe grip where other trail runners slip. We race along roads, pick through rock gardens, and pound down steep descents without worry.
Dynamic midsole cushioning reduces the impact of every foot strike, a rigid toecap guards your toes against rocks, and the unique Impact Brake System uses angled sole-lugs to reduce stress on your joints when you're running up or down a steep slope. Go the distance with this neutral, stable trail shoe.
- Grippy trail running shoes for the steepest terrain
- Mesh upper encourages airflow that keeps your foot cool
- Heel pocket features reinforcements for durability and cushioning
- Moderate 8mm heel-to-toe helps every footstrike feel smooth
- MEMlex midsole provides cushioning and shock absorption
- Endurance Platform EVA insert balances load and shock forces
- EVA rock guard protects your toes from rocks and debris
- FriXion outsole provides rock-solid grip on hard surfaces
- Item #LSP0243
- Upper Material
- AirMesh, synthetic leather
- moisture-wicking mesh
- dual-density MEMlex, Endurance Platform EVA, nylon shank
- FriXion XF, Impact Brake System X-Axis
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 29 / 21mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail running
4.5 based on 53 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.