Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TXS GTX Backpacking Boot
This boot has everything we want when we're on the trail and nothing that we don't. Well-rounded in almost every way, it has waterproof protection, comfortable cushioning, and high-performance all-conditions traction. Plus, the support-minded feel of a sturdy hiking boot comes without the weight that often plagues our feet on tough trails.
- Lightweight hiking boot with support and wet-conditions performance
- GORE-TEX membrane offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Vibram Megagrip outsole provides grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Impact Braking System on the outsole helps you control your descent
- Cushioned midsole with stabilizing inserts promotes a smooth stride
- Abrasion-resistant materials are ready for rugged trail adventures
- 3D Flex technology allows for free foot movement on tough terrain
- Item #LSPZ268
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.