3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX4 Mid GTX Approach Boot
We always want our foot to feel prime on the climb, but sometimes there are miles of steep switchbacks, rough rocks, and twig-riddled trails. That's where the La Sportiva Men's TX4 Mid GTX Approach Boot comes in handy. It has the stiffness, stability, and support needed for hauling a lot of climbing gear over rough terrain, and GORE-TEX Extended Comfort applies reliable waterproofing just in case we come across mud or light showers. Extended Comfort also enhances breathability, and Vibram's MegaGrip sole features an Impact Brake System for a safer descent.
- Burly approach boot built to traverse high mountain ranges
- Waterproof GORE-TEX Extended Comfort for enhanced breathability
- Strong leather upper with TechLite rand for rock protection
- STB Control System maintains support and stability on rough terrain
- Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System
- Item #LSP00D9
- Upper Material
- leather, TechLite PU (1.5mm), rubber
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Traverse Injection MEMlex, STB Control System
- Vibram MegaGrip, Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.