Sometimes the approach is tougher than the climb.
You always want your foot to feel prime on the climb, but sometimes there are miles of steep switchbacks, rough rocks, and twig-riddled trails. That's where the La Sportiva Men's TX4 Mid GTX Approach Boot comes in handy. It has the stiffness, stability, and support needed for hauling a lot of climbing gear over rough terrain, and Gore-Tex Extended Comfort applies reliable waterproofing just in case you come across mud or light showers. Extended Comfort also enhances breathability, and Vibram's MegaGrip sole features an Impact Brake System for a safer descent.
- Burly approach boot built to traverse high mountain ranges
- Waterproof Gore-Tex with Extended Comfort for enhanced breathability
- Strong leather upper with TechLite rand for rock protection
- STB Control System maintains support and stability on rough terrain
- Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System
- Item #LSP00D9