The TX4 gets an upgrade.
You've probably seen pairs of the original TX4 scattered around boulder fields or the bottoms of multi-pitch climbs with sweaty socks stuffed inside them. This is partly due to the TX4 being La Sportiva's most popular approach shoe, but it's also because the TX4 is virtually indestructible. La Sportiva upgraded their classic TX4 to the Men's TX4 GTX Approach Shoe for climbers who trek through thick and thin to reach faraway routes. It's essentially the same trail-kicking, invincible approach shoe that climbers love, except La Sportiva lined it in waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort for better protection against mud, puddles, rain, and snow. This version is also a mid-cut option to offer boot-like stability and support on long trails with lots of gear.
- Mid-cut approach shoe with Gore-Tex for reliable waterproofing
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort boasts enhanced breathability
- Leather upper with TechLite rand for long-lasting durability
- STB Control System enhances stability, comfort, and precision
- Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System to prevent slipping
- Item #LSP00BB