Select a Size
Select a Color
TX4 Approach Shoe
Sometimes the climb itself is only half of the adventure. Built with leather uppers, a PU rand, and shock-absorbing midole, the TX4 Approach Shoe is the most structured and long-lasting boot in La Sportiva's Traverse X series. The Mega-Grip Vibram soles hold fast on slick boulders or steep scree fields, and they're designed with specific climbing zones to assist on both uphill and downhill travel.
- A rugged trail shoe for lengthy approaches to climbing routes
- Leather and PU uppers can endure mile after mile of rough trail
- TechLite rand grips well and defends against toe-bruising encounters
- Mesh lining provides breathable comfort on warm summer days
- Sticky Vibram outsoles get you to the crag with steady footing
- Impact Brake System designed for steep approaches or slick terrain
- Trail Bite Heel enhances downhill grip when you're headed home
- Lace-up closure delivers a secure, personalized fit ideal for hiking
- Item #LSP00A4
- Upper Material
- suede, 1.5mm PU rand
- non-slip mesh
- 4mm Ortholite
- Traverse Injection MEMlex, STB Control System
- Vibram Mega-Grip with Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42, pair] 1lb 6.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 20, 2020
La sportiva tx4 approach shoe womens
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
Awesome show. Perfectly sized. Comfortable. Great for hiking or rugged adventures. Looked forever for this one! People gave variety of feedback on sizing..to help with this..I am normal size 7us. My foot length is 24 com exactly. I ordered 38.5 which is 7.5 us ladies Enjoy!