Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX4 Approach Shoe
Sometimes the climb itself is only half of the adventure. Built with leather uppers, a PU rand, and shock-absorbing midole, the TX4 Approach Shoe is the most structured and long-lasting boot in La Sportiva's Traverse X series. The Mega-Grip Vibram soles hold fast on slick boulders or steep scree fields, and they're designed with specific climbing zones to assist on both uphill and downhill travel.
- A rugged trail shoe for lengthy approaches to climbing routes
- Durable leather and PU uppers can endure miles of rough trail
- TechLite rand grips well and defends against toe-bruising encounters
- Mesh lining provides breathable comfort on warm summer days
- STB Control System delivers torsional stability and support
- Sticky Vibram outsoles get you to the crag with steady footing
- Trail Bite Heel enhances downhill grip when you're headed home
- Lace-up closure delivers a secure, personalized fit ideal for hiking
- Item #LSP00A4
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.