Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX4 Approach Shoe
Forgoing the mesh upper in favor of tough and supportive leather, the TX4 is well-suited for dry, rocky, and more demanding approaches and earns its place atop La Sportiva's TX lineup. A full-wrap rubber rand is punctuated by a rubber toe cap for additional purchase on small footholds, and the Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound sole offers a sure-footed feel whether you're scrambling up loose rock, packed-trails, or big boulders.
- Approach shoe built for long trails and rugged terrain
- Leather upper encased in a rubber rand for abrasion-resistance
- STB Control System delivers torsional stability and support
- Trail Bite braking platform assists with steep downhills
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound maximizes cushioning as well as traction
- Item #LSP00A3
4 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.