Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX3 Approach Shoe
Guide books have a way of making the approach sound pretty straightforward, but after multiple creek crossings, backtracking, and sketchy scrambles, we're glad to have prepared for the unexpected by lacing up the La Sportiva TX3 Approach Shoes.
With a quick-drying polyester mesh upper, protective rubber rand, and super-sticky Vibram rubber sole, the TX3 is a veritable all-terrain crusher with the chops to tackle just about any rocky surface you encounter. La Sportiva pulled out all the stops with this one by adding a torsionally rigid STB system, MEMlex underfoot cushioning, and non-slip mesh lining for a cool, comfortable, and secure fit for the approach.
- Versatile approach shoe for technical and mixed terrain
- Mesh uppers deliver breathable comfort on warm approaches
- Rubber toe rand defends against rocky trail encounters
- Traverse injection Memlex midsole offers all-day comfort
- Sticky rubber soles keep your footing secure on slick rock
- Lace closure ensures a secure, personalized fit
- Impact Brake System enhances downhill grip to keep you steady
- Item #LSP00A6
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.