Select a Size
Select a Color
TX2 Leather Shoe
Designed to bring comfort and durability to rugged approaches, the La Sportiva TX2 Leather Shoe is an easy go-to for any and all of your climbing missions. Its nubuck leather upper offers lots of durability for tough mountain environments, as well as a comfortable feel that breaks in easily. The outsole is made with a sticky Vibram MegaGrip compound for steady and reliable grip on scree fields and tough trails, and features a climbing-zone toe to help you journey onward when your path gets a bit technical. An extended lacing system ensures a snug and secure fit for rugged sections of trail and quick scrambles, and the C2 Combo Cord system makes it easy to clip your shoes to a harness or pack when you reach the crag rockin' and ready to go.
- Lightweight approach shoe with lots of durability and comfort
- Nubuck leather upper withstands wear and tear of rugged terrain
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole ensures traction on the steepest trails
- Combo Cord system attaches shoes quickly to a harness or pack
- Climbing zone toe helps you navigate steep and rocky sections
- Extended lacing design ensures a snug and precise fit
- Item #LSP00FU
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, .5mm rubber rands, 1.5mm PU toe rand
- MEMlex EVA
- Vibram Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 10.8oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2019
Super light and comfortable scramblers
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 197 lbs
Very light, comfortable and soft shoe. To me, feels a little more "squishy" on rock than the TX4, almost like there is a very thin gel layer between my foot and the rock. They have excellent grip and are great for moving over boulders/talus, but the shoe is a little soft for more demanding climbing (jamming might be ok, but will not hold even a large edge very well). This leather version doesn't breathe much, so not great if you're bothered by sweaty feet. I'm guessing the lacing system will wear out before the leather does. All of that having been said, if you are looking for a super light and very comfortable shoe that you can throw into a light pack (or even clip onto a harness) after you put on your climbing shoes, these are great! Require no break-in.