Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX2 Approach Shoe
Frequent creek crossings, steep scrambles, and technical approaches call for us to lace up the La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoe before hitting the trail. With a quick-drying polyester mesh upper, non-slip lining, and protective rubber rand, the TX2 is well-equipped to put the handle on just about any terrain we encounter. La Sportiva even kept the TX2 lightweight—just over nine ounces per pair—so the shoes can easily be clipped to our harness with the carabiner-accommodating heel loops or stuffed into our pack, without weighing us down or making us feel off balance.
- La Sportiva's lightest approach shoe for warm-weather hikes
- Mesh upper with TechLite toe randing for flex and durability
- Traverse Lite Injection MEMlex midsole absorbs shock and impact
- Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances torsional stability
- Vibram Megagrip rubber sole ensures traction on rocky terrain
- C2 ComboCord loops to easily clip to your pack with a 'biner
- Item #LSP00A7
3.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.