TX Evo Pant
Built for rugged ascents, high-stepping, and thin moves on dicey holds, the TX Evo Pant from La Sportiva has the bells and whistles to stand-up to clear objectives in alpine terrain. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow your legs the movement they need for boulder-hopping across scree fields or sitting cross-legged around the campfire after a day at the crag. And the adjustable waistband is compatible with your harness for added comfort while working through a multi-pitch behemoth or belaying your partner on their project. If the day turns to rain, you'll stay dry with the water-repellent finish so your hike out won't be as miserable as it could have been.
- Technical pant designed for mountaineering and climbing
- Water-repellent finish protects in varying mountain climates
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees enable free movement
- Closed pockets keep you organized and focused on the climb
- Inner elastic waist is comfortable and harness-compatible
- Material make-up stretches while also avoiding abrasions
- Item #LSP00LD
- Q & A
Only ones that fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 112lbs
Super happy with these pants. I bought them on sale, along with 4 other pairs of climbing pants from BD, Columbia, OR, and Arc'teryx. All in the smallest size offered (except for the Columbia pair, which I bought in a girl's L and they fit atrociously). The TX pant was the only one that fit my waist. I do have to tie the drawstring a bit tighter for the perfect fit but they don't give me a baggy crotch nor a camel toe! I'm a shortie so I still have to double cuff, but the material of these pants makes the folds stay put and it hasn't been a problem during approaches and climbs.