Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like the TX Guide Leather Approach Shoe
Taking style and comfort advice from our coziest climbing shoe, La Sportiva constructed an equally snug approach shoe, the TX Guide. With the Mythos-inspired lacing and a slip-free mesh lining, our feet are locked in and mugginess is locked out, so we can focus on the trail ahead. The rugged leather upper and sticky sole barrel through sandstone scrambles and pricker-laden terrain, coming out the other side untouched, asking for a challenge.
- Burly approach shoe for rugged terrain and precision climbing
- Leather upper molds to your foot and provides durable coverage
- Asymmetrical, to-the-toe lacing allows for a precise fit
- Overlap tongue helps lock in your heel for security
- Extra cushy heel and plush insole give all-day shock-absorbing comfort
- Firmer forefoot foam gives stable torsional control on uneven ground
- Dual compound sole provides optimal grip on varying terrain
- Heel loop for clipping to your pack or harness
- Item #LSPZ2A5
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.