Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX Guide Leather Approach Shoe
When our approach involves scrambling over sandstone and bushwhacking through prickers, we lace up our TX Guide Leather Approach Shoe for durable, lightweight performance. Torsion control and sticky rubber give us a stable ride over varying terrain, and with high-cushion EVA and impact-absorbing soles underfoot, this shoe makes it so our long approach doesn't feel quite so long.
- Durable, lightweight approach shoe for moving fast
- Leather upper increases abrasion resistance and molded fit
- To-the-toe lacing for customized, secure fit
- Torsion shank provides stability over rocky terrain
- Ortholite insole provides breathable cushioned comfort
- Stiffer forefoot fights against fatigue on the approach
- Impact Brake System reduces 20% of shock from hard ground
- Durable Vibram sole offers ground adaptation and superior grip
- Item #LSPZ2A4
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.