Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TX Guide Approach Shoe
In La Sportiva's collection of TX approach shoes, the TX Guide sits right in the middle in terms of powerful stability and comfortable lightness. It's lighter than the burlier X4 boots, and more stable than the lighter TX3 and TX2 shoes.
We love that La Sportiva used an all-new upper for this shoe; its Ultra-Weave jacquard balances breathability with long-lasting durability, and TPU reinforcements work with the toe and heel caps for even greater abrasion-resistance. Underfoot, a unique combination of Vibram's Megagrip and Idrogrip rubber make for solid traction, whether we're going up or down; La Sportiva's Impact Brake System assists the downhill even more.
- Lightweight approach shoe ideal for climbers who hike everyday
- Ultra-Weave upper with TPU reinforcements for durable breathability
- Ortholite Approach footbed and EVA midsole for comfy stability
- Dual Compound rubber sole for solid uphill and downhill traction
- Item #LSPZ26M
- Upper Material
- synthetic TPU, PU
- non-slip mesh
- Ortholite insole (4mm)
- dual-density compressed EVA, TPU Torsion Shank
- Vibram Mega-Grip, IdroGrip rubber, Impact Brake System Lugs
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.