- Softshell pant designed for alpine trekking and rock climbing
- Light stretchy fabric dries quickly for performance-oriented comfort
- Half-elastic waistband feels good in a harness or under backpacks
- Zippered leg openings accommodate boots easier
- Item #LSP00FE
- 93% nylon, 7% spandex
- slim, articulated knees
- 2 front zippered,1 back zippered, 1 zipper thigh
- half elastic
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
Thermal mid layer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 235 lbs
I bought these as hiking/climbing pants, and they are marketed as such, but the tag says thermal mid layer. I can see them working as either. The fit was a little more snug on the lower leg than I expected, but they still fit well. This is just an initial impression, as I just got them today. Will update once I’ve used them. They are really well constructed and seem multifunctional. All zippered pockets and snaps. I purchased them for a little less on steepandcheap. And, they’re not baggy like they are on the model, but I’m pretty large.