Lighten your load.
Climbing mountains is hard enough without wearing mountaineering boots that feel like they're made of lead. Make your way up the mountain more efficiently with the La Sportiva Women's Trango Tower GTX Mountaineering Boot. This warm alpine boot offers ultralight warmth and support to help you scale towering peaks in remarkably lightweight comfort.
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort keeps your foot dry when you get caught off-guard by a freak snowstorm in the middle of summer, but still breathes well to keep you from overheating at lower altitudes. The rugged upper with Honey-Comb reinforcements withstands the roughest punishment the mountain can dish out. PU in the midsole offers support and cushioning when moving over rocky terrain, and EVA inserts decrease weight while still absorbing impacts and providing excellent rebound. Rounding it out is a Vibram One outsole for reliable traction on precarious ridgelines and the durability needed to withstand season after season in the high alpine. This sole is also equipped with an Impact Brake System for better control on descents.
- Lightweight comfort for climbing towering peaks
- Gore-Tex membrane for breathable waterproofing
- Upper is extremely abrasion-resistant
- 3D Flex ankle for longitudinal lock-out and lateral flex
- PU midsole offers cushioning and support
- EVA inserts decrease weight
- TPU insert for rear crampon compatibility
- Vibram One sole is extremely grippy and durable
- Item #LSP00CX
- Q & A
Hiking With Heavy Loads
Check out La Sportiva's look into the Trango Tower.