New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Trango Tower GTX Mountaineering Boot - Men's
A far cry from the bulky alpine boots of yesteryear, the La Sportiva Men's Trango Tower GTX Mountaineering Boot offers ultralight warmth and support to help you scale towering peaks in remarkable comfort—relatively speaking, at least. After all, if you don't suffer a little, then the mountain wasn't big enough.
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort keeps your foot dry when you get caught off-guard by a freak snowstorm in the middle of summer, but still breathes well to keep you from overheating at lower altitudes. The rugged upper with Honey-Comb reinforcements withstands the roughest punishment the mountain can dish out. PU in the midsole offers support and cushioning when moving over rocky terrain, and EVA inserts decrease weight while still absorbing impacts and providing excellent rebound. Rounding it out is a Vibram One outsole for reliable traction on precarious ridgelines and the durability needed to withstand season after season in the high alpine. This sole is also equipped with an Impact Brake System for better control on descents.
- Stay warm while tackling towering peaks in this alpine boot
- Gore-Tex membrane for breathable waterproofing
- Upper is extremely abrasion-resistant
- 3D Flex ankle for longitudinal lock-out and lateral flex
- PU midsole offers cushioning and support
- EVA inserts decrease weight
- TPU insert for rear crampon compatibility
- Vibram One sole is extremely grippy and durable
- Item #LSP00CW