Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Trango Tech Leather GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Trango Tech Leather GTX Mountaineering Boot bridges the gap between being a backpacking and mountaineering boot that helps us confidently tackle all types of terrain. Its low profile sole and midsole allow technical footwork and edging capability when climbing easier graded routes, while also offering semi-automatic crampon compatibility for glacier travel.
The leather upper and GORE-TEX membrane keep your feet dry and protected across mountainous terrain, and the gusset free tongue construction increases comfort for long miles on the trail. Additionally, the Trango features a 3D Flex system that promotes precise support on rough terrain and a to-the-toe lacing system that delivers a precise fit for enhanced control. The latter's appreciated always, whether you're climbing a new route or traversing technical terrain.
- Ultralight mountaineering boot built for backpacking and guiding
- GORE-TEX adds reliable waterproofing and comfortable breathability
- Durable leather upper with gusset-free tongue for increased comfort
- 3D Flex system offers precise support across rough terrain types
- Low profile midsole and outsole enable technical footwork
- Vibram CUBE rubber sole enhances edging capability
- Impact Brake System makes strenuous descents more comfortable
- To-the-toe lacing system offers a precise fit for enhanced control
- Item #LSPZ27G
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.