Trail Ridge Mid Hiking Boot
Stop dealing with bulky hiking boots that take forever to break in and instead pick up the pace with the La Sportiva Trail Ridge Mid Hiking Boot. This boot is designed for hikers and thru-hikers who value low weight and out-of-the-box comfort, which is immediately evident, what, with the Roughout leather upper that features air mesh panels to blend durability with cooling ventilation on hot trail days. The breathable uppers then give way to a impact-absorbing Fit-thotic footbed, EVA midsole, and TPU stability shank that equip you with stability and support over rocky terrain, cushioning the steps as you log mile after mile. Rounding things out, the all-terrain Trail Rocker 2.0 outsole employs an incredibly sticky Frixion AT 2.0 compound with differentiated lugs and Impact Brake System to give you confident traction on just about any type of terrain.
- Lightweight, hiking boot with protection and breathable comfort
- Mid-height shaft bolster ankle support
- Roughout leather and mesh panels blend toughness with breathability
- Flex Guard inserts provide a stable stride on rocky trails
- Fit-thotic insole cushions impact from tough terrain
- TPU shank helps even out uneven, unpredictable ground
- Trail Rocker 2.0 outsole ensures maximum grip stickiness
- Item #LSP00JU
- Upper Material
- Roughout Leather, air mesh nylon, Flex Guard inserts [toe cap] TPU
- Tempo 2
- injected-molded EVA, TPU stability insert
- Trail Rocker 2.0 with Frixion AT 2.0
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 24, 2019
Does this model run small?