Trail Ridge Low Hiking Shoe
Keep your feet cool and comfortable when you're hiking in warmer weather with the La Sportiva Trail Ridge Low Hiking Shoe. Its air mesh inserts in the durable leather uppers keep your feet cool on both day and thru-hikes. When you're thru-hiking, you're bound to encounter varying terrain, so La Sportiva equipped the Trail Ridge with All-terrain Frixion AT 2.0 soles with an Impact Brake System to provide grip and traction on the different trail types you can expect to come across. And with the cushioned midsole and insole, you'll be trekking in comfort as you hike and explore.
- Lightweight shoe for comfort during both your day and thru-hikes
- Roughout leather uppers deliver durable protection on the trail
- Air mesh in uppers offer breathability for comfort in warm weather
- TPU toe cap provides protection against rocks and sticks on trail
- EVA midsole delivers comfortable cushioning during longer hikes
- TPU inserts in midsole give torsional stability on varied terrain
- All-terrain soles provide reliable traction on technical trails
- Lace up design enables custom fit adjustments through the miles
- Item #LSP00JX
- Upper Material
- roughout leather, air mesh, TPU toe cap
- Tempo 2
- 4mm Fit-thotic
- injection molded EVA, TPU stability inserts
- Trail Rocker 2.0, Frixion AT 2.0, Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 18, 2020
Finally a shoe for narrow feet!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 41 1/2
I've been trying to find a good shoe for backpacking and all the hikers I've tried were way to wide for my long thin foot. These tighten down perfectly to make my foot snug but have plenty of room to move my toes around. They feel supportive but don't have much arch support, which I prefer, but might not work for others. They are true to size lengthwise. I usually wear a 91/2 or 10 and 41 1/2 fits perfectly with a touch of extra room for midweight socks. If you've tried other shoes and they all feel a little loose these are a great one to try!