Select Style & Size
Theory Climbing Shoe
- Ultra-sensitive climbing shoe designed for competitions
- Leather, microfiber upper mostly encapsulated in rubber
- No-Edge technology enhances contact with miniature footholds
- Vibram XSGrip 2 rubber sole is softer for greater traction
- P3 System retains the profile's sharp asymmetry and aggressive downturn overtime
- Item #LSPZ26O
- Upper Material
- microfiber, leather
- Vibram XS Grip2 (2 - 3.5mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 17, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 142 lbs
This shoe is like cheating in the gym, especially on world cup style boulder problems. The no edge on the medial and lateral side of the shoe allows for freedom of movement on volumes and for any kind of problem that you are squeezing with your feet. If you have a medium size foot these will fit you perfectly and I wear the same size (38) in my Skwamas as I do in the Theory's.
May 17, 2020
Does this size like the Skwama? I wear a 39 in those and I'm very curious about trying out the Theory but I don't wanna get the wrong size.