Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Select Style & Size:
Theory Climbing Shoe
There are some climbs out there with more theories for beta than actual redpoints, and most routes in competitions require theoretical beta for every competitor. For climbs like these, there's the La Sportiva Women's Theory Climbing Shoe. It's one of La Sportiva's most sensitive climbing shoes designed specifically for modern competition climbing and futuristic maneuvers. Unique to La Sportiva, No-Edge technology forgoes the use of more rubber to create edges in order to put your toe closer to microscopic footholds. This enhances overall sensitivity that could be crucial to theorizing your beta into an actual send.
- Ultra-sensitive climbing shoe designed for competitions
- Leather, microfiber upper mostly encapsulated in rubber
- No-Edge technology enhances contact with miniature footholds
- Vibram XSGrip 2 rubber sole is softer for greater traction
- P3 System retains the profile's sharp asymmetry and aggressive downturn overtime
- Item #LSPZ26P
5 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.