Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Testarossa Climbing Shoe
The Testarossa is one of La Sportiva's more aggressive climbing shoes designed with hard boulders and overhung sport routes in mind. Its highly asymmetric downturn grips overhung jugs, tiptoes micro-edges, and works through blank sections with technical precision. It's one of the first climbing shoes to pair a stiff toe box with a flexible arch for better agility on steep and vertical climbs alike. La Sportive redesigned the heel for a snugger fit that feels more secure on heel hooks.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for demanding sport routes and boulders
- Highly asymmetric downturn designed for precision and overhangs
- Vibram XS Grip 2 specializes on traction for greasy rock and plastic
- P3 downturn maintains aggressive downturn for the shoe's life
- Leather upper with Lorica reinforcements to reduce stretching
- Midsole feels sensitive in the arch and stiff in the toes
- Figure 8 slingshot rand increases tension, which improves pressure on small edges without sacrificing comfort
- Item #LSP00JH
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.