Select a Size
Select a Color
- Running short optimizes with stretchy, breathable fabric
- Laser-cut inner brief ensures chafe-free, ventilated comfort
- Polygiene anti-odor and anti-bacterial freshness
- Wide waistband with four storage pockets and zippered rear pocket
- Item #LSP00KJ
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex [inner brief] 71% nylon, 29% spandex
- 4 waist, 1 zippered rear
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 145 lbs
Got these shorts on sale and while I do like a lot about them, I’m a bit torn as to the overall fit and functionality. The outer material is fantastic, stretchy and light/breathable. The wide waste band took me a little getting used to, but it's not uncomfortable and I could see how functional it would be on longer runs - you can really cram some gear in there.... The real issue is the liner - it's just strange; really boxy, excess fabric, loose cuffs. For me the liner is rather ill-fitting and uncomfortable during early miles, but I will say that when I've worn the shorts over longer runs, I have kinda forgotten about it and finished the run without chafing or any other issues.
September 27, 2019
I agree about the inner liner. I bought a size small and that size in running shorts usually fits me next to skin but these are the biggest small size running shorts I have ever encountered. I love the waistband but I wish it was a little tighter.