Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tempo Alpine Touring Ski
Skin tracks and steep chutes demand slightly different skis for the highest performance, but some skis like the La Sportiva Tempo Alpine Touring Ski strike a delicate balance between the two. We particularly like the blend of a lightweight paulownia wood core and full sidewall construction. This keeps us fresh on the uphill while helping us hold an edge on the way downhill when the conditions are less than ideal.
- Backcountry touring skis built to get you up and down quickly
- 103mm waist width is quick edge to edge, fast up the skinner
- Medium length turn radius balances stability and maneuvering
- Rocker in the tip and tail creates pivoting control and float
- Full length sidewalls reduce chatter and add supreme edge hold
- Poplar and paulownia cores are damp, lightweight, and responsive
- Sintered bases effortlessly skip across alpine lakes
- Item #LSPZ27S
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.