No turning back.
Tempesta is the Italian word for storm, so it's only fitting that La Sportiva's Women's Tempesta GTX Trail Running Shoe can hold its own in gnarly conditions. Power through big days with these durable trail kicks on your feet, whether you're navigating soggy conditions in the Northwest or scrambling across ridgelines in the Rockies.
The breathable AirMesh upper features a durable scree guard that protects your feet against rugged terrain, and the Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry when the skies open up and the rest of you is soaked to the bone. The Tempesta's FriXion AT V-Groove rubber soles give you security and traction on uneven ground, with La Sportiva's Impact Brake System, which uses opposite slanting lugs to increase your braking power when you need to scrub speed quickly on the descent.
- A tough trail shoe for rugged terrain
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable
- AirMesh upper dumps heat quickly
- Scree guard protects your feet from rocks
- Single pull lace system is quick and secure
- TPU stabilizer holds your heel in place
- FriXion AT V-Groove soles adds extra traction
- Impact Brake System increases braking power on steep hill
- Item #LSP00DW