Screamin' barfies be gone.
You won't be of much use placing ice screws, setting up rappels, or nailing precise dry tooling placements if you can't feel your paws—but on the other hand, if your gloves are too bulky, you might end up fumbling with skinny alpine ropes or dropping your belay device. The La Sportiva Tech Gloves bring the ideal balance of warmth and performance for technical mountaineering and mixed climbing ascents with an articulated design and lightweight Polartec Alpha insulation. Stretchy, synthetic, movement-mapped fabrics enable your full dexterity in the alpine, while a leather and merino wool blend lining keeps your hands dry and functional. Even if you're yarding on ice tools, the secure hook-and-loop straps stand strong and seal cold stuff out so you can have more fun on the climb, and consequentially get back down to enjoy a cold one sans screamin' barfies.
- A technical glove for mountaineering and mixed climbing
- Keeps hands warm and dextrous with minimal weight
- Synthetic, movement-mapped fabrics allow natural articulation
- Polartec Alpha insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Leather and merino wool blend liner keeps you dry
- Hook-and-loop closure wrist strap stays secure
- Item #LSP00AO