Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The TC Pro Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe
The TC Pro is an absolute necessity for traditional, big wall, and crack climbers, and we like this particular version's Vibram XS Edge rubber sole for specific improvement for slabbing and edging. Like all TC Pros, this shoe is super comfy for multi-pitching, performance-oriented for technical climbs, and keeps our angles covered in cracks of all sizes.
- Among the most high-performance trad climbing shoes available
- P3 platform for technical footwork and support on long pitches
- Lightly padded flat toe for stuffing into cracks
- Vibram XS Edge rubber sole for friction on the thinnest footholds
- High-top design adds protection in wide cracks
- Synthetic lining eliminates stretch
- Padded tongue for more comfort when sending the Stovelegs
- Item #LSP0126
4.5 based on 169 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.