Sytron Alpine Touring Boot
Crush the competition at your local hill's nighttime race series or power up speedy spring objectives in your La Sportiva Women's Sytron Alpine Touring Boot. Designed for terrain-crushing chicks who enjoy the uphill just as much (if not more) than the downhill, the Sytron is a lightweight offering built for speed and efficiency.
The 75-degree range of motion in walk mode keeps your stride smooth and comfortable while you're hammering up the hill at lightning fast speeds, and CavoBike Lever Pro buckles deliver a secure and simple closure ideal for ultra-fast transitions. With a stiff Grilamid shell, carbon-reinforced cuff, and 100 flex, these kicks will keep you feeling stable and powerful when you click back into your skis and rip down to the bottom.
- A lightweight touring boot built for speed
- 100 flex is responsive yet forgiving
- 100.4mm last accommodates medium-sized feet
- Grilamid shell is stiff, durable, and light
- 75-degree range of motion in walk mode for an efficient stride
- Grip Guard sole keeps you upright through scree fields
- CavoBike Lever Pro buckles for a snug fit and fast transitions
- Item #LSP00E4
What do you think about this product?