Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stream GTX Boot
Living up to its name, La Sportiva's Stream GTX Boot boasts advanced waterproofing so we can cross creeks and endure rainfall while keeping our foot dry. GORE-TEX Surround wraps a full waterproof membrane around your foot to provide better protection than most waterproof shoes. Maintaining breathability, La Sportiva added ventilation ports through the rubber sole that still keep water out. Vibram XS Trek sole offers traction on slick rocks and loose, gravelly inclines alike, and Nano Cell 2.0 technology pairs with a mesh upper to release excess heat when the going gets tough.
- Hiking boot that keep your feet comfortable throughout the hike
- GORE-TEX Surround offers full waterproofing and breathability
- Nano Cell 2.0 tech and mesh upper maintain a cooling airflow
- STB Control System increases stability and provides a snug fit
- Vibram XS Trek sole provides traction when the trail gets rocky
- Impact Brake System improves grip and solidity on steep downhills
- Item #LSP00FK
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.